Welcome to the BrightFire Support Center
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Each support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track progress and responses. For your reference, we also maintain a complete archive of your support requests.
Create a New Ticket or Login to Your Account
Create a new ticket or login to your account to view your existing tickets. Need help? Just create a ticket and our staff will assist you.Create a New Ticket Login to Your Account
Knowledge Base Articles
The BrightFire Knowledge Base includes answers to common questions, tutorials, and step by step instructions to resolve common issues.
Most Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- Change / Update Your Credit Card
- How Do I Add or Remove the Notification Bar?
- Website Login / Password Reset Instructions
- Add or Remove a Carrier from Your Website
- Local Business Listing Management FAQs
- Transfer Your Domain Name to BrightFire
- Transitioning from BrightFire Email to G Suite
- Create a New Email Account
- Outlook Email Setup (Older Versions)
- Email cPanel Login Instructions
- Outlook Email Setup (Newer Versions)
- iPhone Email Setup
- Webmail Login Instructions
- Android Email Setup
Browse All Knowledge Base Articles
How to change your credit card information, understand charges, and learn about our payment options.
Information on updating your website, troubleshooting website issues, and general usage of your BrightFire website.
Local Business Listings
Gain a better understanding of the importance of Local Business Listings and how our service can help your agency.
Learn how to grant BrightFire administrator access to your social media profiles.
Information on domain name registration, transfers, and usage.
Help with setting up, troubleshooting, and using your BrightFire email account.