Autoresponders, also called out-of-office messages or vacation messages, send a message back to anyone who sends a message to you. If you've ever received a message saying,"I'll be out of the office until Tuesday and will respond to your message then," you've received an autoresponder message.
1. Login to your cPanel here: http://cpanel.brightfireserver.com
2. Click the Autoresponders button.
3. Click the Add Autoresponder button.
4. In the Interval box, enter a number of hours to delay sending your automatic reply.
5. In the box next to “Email:” Type the beginning part of the email address you wish to have an auto responder for.
6. In the box to the right of “From:”, provide the name that the autoresponder will be from. You can enter "%from%" to see the sender's name, or "%email%" to see the senders email address.
7. In the box to the right of "Subject", provide the subject which you would like the autoresponder to contain. If you enter "%subject%", it will be a reply with the same subject as the user wrote in their email.
8. Leave the HMTL Message box unchecked.
9. In the big text area underneath “Body:” Provide the body of the message you wish to be sent in the autoresponder.
10. Click Create / Modify
You have now just set up an auto responder. If someone sends an email to the email address you specified, an email will be automatically sent back to them with the info you have provided.
Autoresponders will begin to work immediately after their creation. You are unable to disable and save autoresponders for future use. To remove an autoresponder or disable it, you must delete it. Once an autoresponder is deleted, it will no longer function.