1) Signup for G Suite: https://gsuite.google.com/
2) Provide BrightFire with your G Suite administrative username and password so that we can configure your G Suite settings.
3) Once you are finished with the setup process, such as creating your email accounts, setting up your payment information, etc., please let us know that the setup process is complete.
4) BrightFire will update your domain name DNS settings to activate the G Suite email service and deactivate the BrightFire email service.
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you will need to complete the following steps within Outlook.
1) Rename your BrightFire email account within Outlook account settings, e.g. append the account name with "- Old" or other similar indication that this account is your BrightFire email account.
2) You will need to create a new account within Outlook, do not update the settings on your existing BrightFire account within Outlook. You can find the Outlook settings for G Suite here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7126229
3) Drag any folders or emails you would like to keep from BrightFire's email service to the folders under your new G Suite account within Outlook. Please be sure to access your email account at gmail.com to confirm that the messages you moved in Outlook show up in Gmail.
4) Delete your BrightFire account from Outlook.
Common Outlook Setup Issues
If you are experiencing issues with setting up your account in Outlook and know that your email client settings are correct, you may need to address one or more of the following issues:
- Allow Access from Less Secure Apps: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255
- Unlock Account Access: https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha